Tuesday 13 January 2009

The Rebirth of the D6 Curse.

Its been a long time since I've posted here, however I feel its time to revive the only beauty and spread my thoughts across the abyss of the Internet.

Recently I have become heavily involved in increasing my painting ability and so far i'm happy with the results. I'm now able confidently say I am able to pull off the following techniques to a level I am happy with;

  • NMM
  • Oxidised Metals
  • Rust
  • Wet Blending
  • Chipped Armour
  • Progressive Glazing
  • OSL (Only on small sources, I've not tried a whole model yet

Since my last post I was due to go to the GT, unfortunately however I was being tested for cancer at the time so had to cancel! I have also now abandoned the Eldar project as it was simply not enthralling on any level what so ever.

In light of this I have now moved onto doing a World Eaters / Khorne army, which I am enjoying the most since I first started the WH40K hobby over 17 years ago. I'll be posting an update soon with an army list, and hopefully  some pictures of the models!

No comments:

Post a Comment