Saturday 3 May 2008

2008 Goals & UK GT Army decision - The Blood Guard

Well, the time we all look forward too is fast approaching, the tournament season! Over the summer there are numerous tournaments occurring throughout the UK, and my intention is to visit as many of them as possible, and hopefully win.

I have set myself two rather ambitious goals this year, these are;

  1. Win UK GT Best painted Army.
  2. Finish in the top 10 of my GT heat for gaming.
Whilst the second goal isn't quite as significant as the first, it is an obtainable goal that will motivate me to keep playing during the run up to the UK GT heats.

The army I have decided on taking to achieve both of the above goals are a "Blood Angels " successor chapter called the "Blood Guard". I always have been a huge fan of the vampire theme behind the Blood Angels history, and due to this I simple couldn't resist the opportunity to paint and model an entire army based upon this very concept.

Updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment