Saturday 3 May 2008

Blood Guard Update: WIP Baal Predator Pictures

Ah... oh the joy of painting an entire army of fully shaded, 6 stage highlighted, NMM space marines. So far I've managed to complete 5 of the death company, including the unit "standard bearer". However, its now becoming a tad bit boring painting the same unit everyday, so I began work on the Baal Predator which can be seen below!


The goal behind the freehand was to get the appearance of "angelic" wings and name the tank 'Abel'. The second tank in the pair will sport some 'daemonic' wings and be called 'Kain'.

Unfortunately I've not even had chance to assemble the other Baal, and I dare not as I already have too much of the army part finished!

1 comment:

  1. i like the wings very much... how did you paint them please ?

    ReplyDelete